Friday, November 12, 2010

The First Post

Hi! It's weird to write a first post for a blog I've just made... but I guess the best thing I can do is to sum up what it's all about!

Every day, and let's not beat around the bush, really, really stupid stuff happens. Political bigwigs make fools of themselves. People belligerently shout racist comments without thinking. Someone shouts "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. Aside from all this, other, more serious problems are occurring: economic issues, trade problems, violations of privacy. And you know what? If we didn't take everything so seriously, I'd bet you half of these problems would disappear.

It's important to laugh at things, to laugh at problems, and sometimes, to laugh at ourselves. This blog will report the news with a twist - a twist of satire, sarcasm, or otherwise harshly berating the latest public failure. Be it the latest celebrity mishap or public scandal, my scathing words will be there to give you a chuckle or a least a smile.

Look forward to my first real post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment